As the leading world’s ship arrest site, shiparrested.com offers great value through sponsorship in key positions within its pages. This service is designed to promote local services of shipping companies wishing to advertise themselves, for instance average adjusters, ship-chandlers, ship-agents, shipyards, bunkering suppliers, tugging companies, surveying companies etc… It is also available for those members willing to widen the scope of their marketing within the network.
If you wish to advertise within our pages, please contact Valentine.email@example.com
We will be very pleased to discuss any interest with you.
Find below sponsorship terms, and contact details as follows:
1. Maximum of 15 sponsorships covered.
2. If one page is oversubscribed, Shiparrested.com reserve the right to place advertisements on another relevant page, subject to the notification and agreement of the client.
3. Shiparrested.com is not responsible for the content of any material presented for inclusion on Shiparrested.com services.
4. Shiparrested.com reserves the right to withdraw without consultation any material it considers for whatever reason unsuitable for inclusion in Shiparrested.com services.
5. Shiparrested.com shall receive all banners confectioned, designed and manufactured (unless otherwise agreed and paid for in accordance with the terms described above) by its customers in a size of 120 X 60 pixels.
6. Should banners be confectioned through www.shiparrested.com services the customer shall timely send by e-mail the logo and relevant text to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Payment shall be effected at least five days in advance to the run dates, through bank transfer to the following bank account Barclays Bank (Spain) nº ES13 0065 1530 1900 0100 8218 – Beneficiary NetCorporate Manager S.L. indicating as reference the name of the applying Company.
8. For further information contact us by e-mail at email@example.com